7th Annual JBBC Bandcake Breakfast
We are looking forward to our upcoming 7th Annual Bandcake Breakfast & Silent Auction Fundraiser that will be held on Saturday, January 28th from 8am-12pm in the Jefferson Cafeteria! Because this is a main fundraising event for the band, we would love all families involved to help make this a success!
We have once again hired “Chris Cakes of Iowa” to make, serve, and flip the pancakes onto your plate. If you have not been to our annual breakfast in the past, Chris Cakes provides a fun and entertaining experience with the pancakes flying onto plates! We will also have musical selections provided by JHS Band Students throughout the morning.
Here is how we need your help:
Ticket Sales: We are asking each BAND FAMILY to purchase or sell a minimum of 4 tickets in advance: Advance tickets are $8.00. (4 x $8.00 = $32.00 per family)
- Fill out this Bandcake Advance Ticket Sales form and pay for your tickets via Venmo. Checks can also be made out to the JBBC and dropped off at the band office or band mailbox by January 27th if online payment is not an option for you.
- Note: You can always fill this form out again if you need more tickets before the day of the event.
Advertising: Promote this event! Invite your relatives, friends, neighbors, co-workers and anyone that loves pancakes to attend the breakfast. Tickets are $10.00 at the door.
- Bandcake Posters will be available in the band office next week for hanging at work places, businesses or other locations you frequent, and please share the flyer on your social media.
Volunteers: We need Parent & Student Volunteers at the event and/or donated items for the breakfast & auction.
- Students will either work a shift at the event, and/or set-up beforehand on Friday.
- Sign up here:
Silent Auction: Send in your Silent Auction donated item(s) to the JHS main office by Friday, January 20th, c/o Carla Agre, Band Office. Contact email@example.com for any questions or for alternative drop off options.
- Here are a few auction reminders & details:
- We have already sent out donation request letters to numerous local and non-local businesses, however, if you or someone you know would like to make a personal donation to the Silent Auction, we would love your support!
- Donations can include: a set of sporting event tickets, theatre tickets, gift baskets, autographed items, vacation rental, gift certificates/cards, or any other creative ideas you may have.
- Your donation is tax deductible; the Jefferson Band Booster tax exempt # is 23-7309630. Should you require a copy of our Federal Tax Group Exemption letter, which establishes that we are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, please feel free to contact Krista Rundle at the email above.
Advance Ticket Sale Details:
- Once you fill out the form and pay for your tickets, we will have a list at the check-in (Door 34) to verify your name, your attendees and that you paid in advance. We will then hand you a plate and give you a hand stamp for you to go and enjoy your breakfast!
- EVERYONE will need to purchase a ticket to eat as we are charged by the plate.
- “Takeout” is also available for those needing this option.
Silent Auction — NOW OPEN through Tuesday, January 31st at 8pm.
There are over 150 items available, so take a look to see what you may want to bid on, and feel free to share this link with others!
There will also be a Raffle Drawing at the Bandcake event for these following items:
- $50 Target Gift Card
- 2 Tickets to the MN Renaissance Festival
- 2 tickets to the Minnesota State Fair
Raffle tickets will be $2 each or 3 for $5. Drawing will be held at noon on 1/28 at the breakfast. Winners need not be present to win.