JBBC Scrip Program
Scrip is a fundraising opportunity where a percent of each purchase goes directly into your student’s band escrow account. The amount that goes to escrow varies by gift card, but is between 2%-15% or more per card. This is a popular fundraiser because families don’t have to sell anything. Band families make purchases they would make anyway. Groceries, clothing, toys, gifts, even gasoline can be purchased with scrip.
How does it work?
- Families should register at the Scrip site. Go to www.shopwithscrip.com and click on the “Create Account” button in the green Family Sign Up box on the left side of the page. This will take you to the “Family Registration” page. Simply fill in the required fields on the form and accept the terms and conditions of the site. To place an order, log in and shop right from your family home page!
- Please email [email protected] for the enrollment code
- Payments are made directly through PrestoPay — make sure sign up for PrestoPay by clicking the “PrestoPay” option any time after you have created your family account. Using PrestoPay is easy and convenient; no need to write and deliver checks. PrestoPay is the only way to pay for your Scrips cards.
- $1.15 ($1 JBBC shipping/handling fee against the student’s escrow and $.15 Prestopay fee) will be charged for each order if you order plastic cards. No JBBC shipping/handling will be applied if your family orders all electronic orders (ScripNow or Reloadable…see #5 below).
- There are three types of orders you can make
- Traditional plastic gift cards: delivered per JBBC order schedule (see below).
- ScripNow e-cards: delivered directly to your email within minutes of ordering
- Reloadable gift cards: add funds to a previously purchased plastic Script gift card.
- Orders for traditional plastic cards will come two weeks from order date. Please pick up from Lisa Gauper in the band office.
The percent per card will go to your student’s escrow account. It is THAT simple!
Check out the User Guide tab located on the left side of the “Shop with Scrip” homepage which you can see after signing up for a family account with Scrips. Feel free to contact the JBBC Scrip Coordinator Kris Pierskalla at [email protected]
Scrip Collection and Pickup Dates
|Order Date (Online)||Order Delivery (Plastic Cards Only)|
|September 6, 2019||September 20, 2019|
|October 4, 2019||October 18, 2019|
|November 1, 2019||November 15, 2019|
|December 6, 2019||December 20, 2019|
|January 10, 2020||January 24, 2020|
|February 7, 2020||February 21, 2020|
|March 6, 2020||March 20, 2020|
|April 3, 2020||April 17, 2020|